From Weight-Loss to Running; Fitness Journey of a Busy Mama to 3

Sunday, August 5, 2012

"Sweat Your Thorns Off" Virtual 5k


"Sweat Your Thorns Off" Virtual 5k
3.11 mil
38.33 min

I had planned to run the Virtual 5k "Sweat Your Thorns Off" Virtual 5k on Saturday but that didn't happen. So, I got my butt ready for a lunch run today!
The Boring Runner  has some awesome prizes up for grab but the best part of this Virtual 5k was getting back outdoors and RUNNING!!!

It had been a while since I ran SOLO, outdoors!! It was a HOT weekend in Washington, it was 81* when I stepped outside, HOT!! I even took a different route, trail, took some pavement. I actually liked it, it wasn't along the "busy" base roadways, it was a back road, and had some shade (THANK YOU JESUS). AND, my foot was feeling good, it started to get a little irritated, s I'd ease off when it did. My pace was slower than usual but I got. it. done.

I sure was SWEATING my THORNS off!!! I replayed Train-Drive By, STUCK on that song!!



"Don't wait to for inspiration to find you; BECOME IT!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment