Fitness Cheerleader's Fitness Blogger Challenge is on day 5, Foods, Foods, Foods!!
What 5 foods can YOU not live without?
I can LIVE without certain foods, I've challenged myself quite a few times. There a few that I REALLY enjoy eating.
- One cup of coffee is almost a MUST within my daily routine, it just wakes me up and gets me moving. revv Coffee if my favorite, with a splash of skinny caramel machiatto creamer.
- Dave's Killer Bread 21 Whole Grains, is the most AMAZING bread I've ever eaten, GO TRY IT!!
- TruRoots Organic Quinoa, the first time I tried it, I was hooked. I make a variety of Salads.
- Greek Yogurts, I LOVE Plain Fage and Greek Gods Honey, I put it in smoothies, or eat it with frozen/fresh fruits and mixed nuts. Delicious Snack!!
- Stacy's Simply Naked Pita Chips, can't get enough of them!! By themselves, or with hummus.
Those are what I can live without but life is much sweeter when I have them around!! BONUS, they are all healthy. WINNING!!
"Don't wait to for inspiration to find you; BECOME IT!!"