From Weight-Loss to Running; Fitness Journey of a Busy Mama to 3

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Day 24; What's in your gym bag

What's in your gym bag?

Hmm...I don't really carry a gym bag. I haven't been in a while, when I do go it's literally 5 seconds down the street or a walk around the corner. And, I usually carry my bag with baby birls things like, diapers, wipes, sippy cup. 

When I do go to gym, I take my water bottle in purple. Super Awesome, I can keep my Military ID and credit card in there. I sit in on the treadmill. 
Other than the water bottle, I'll have my headphones for music, sometimes a towel but I often forget and my chapstik. SIMPLE, huh? I do most of my workout at home!!

I'll start carrying a "gym" bag when BOOTCAMP begins; which will have my Routine, and print-outs, snacks like Clif Bars or Protein Bar and snacks for the kids, Resistant Bands, Yoga Mat, Towel and Speaker Docking Station for music (Yeah, I'm Awesome like that).
 I'm EXCITED, it starts NEXT WEEK!!!!!

"Don't wait to for inspiration to find you; BECOME IT!!"

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you love your medal! That race raised $1490 for Komen, woohoo! I hope my next one is as successful!
    Checking out the Sisterhood of the Dhrinking Pants next, looks like something I could use!
    LOVE the water bottle, I always drag a bag into the gym, way cooler your way!
    You go girl!

    ReplyDelete