Hmmm...5 weird things I like...
- I do like SWEATING, it's a sense of accomplishment from a WORKOUT!! It is pretty gross and I typically shower after most of my workouts because I tend to breakout but I still love it!!
- I love Veggies, that's not really all that weird. I SERIOUSLY love finding new ways to cook them, new recipes to make with them, or just eat them plain. My favorites; Kale, Spinach, Mushrooms, Sweet Potatoes, Zucchini, .......Honestly, I love them all and try new one as often as possible.
- I DREAM about crafting and working out, WEIRD, right??!? I love them both, when I'm not creating a workout plan, I'm jotting on my craft list for supplies or ideas. This is our 4th place that we have lived in and it's the first time it's felt like HOME. I've added A LOT of unique DIY project to our walls and all over, really. And, it feels sooo good to walk it and see more than bare walls. Every. single. time, someone comes over they LOVE this or that.
- I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to add lime or lemon juice to lots of fruits with a sprinkle of chili powder or salt. Husband says it's weird but I love the sour taste it gives.
- REALITY TV is weird!! It's trash, most of the time, and I can't believe I watch it but I do and it's mostly at night when I SPIN or am in bed trying to sleep. It sucks me every time. hahha
I classify those 5 things as "weird", although they seem quite normal to me. Go figure.
"Don't wait to for inspiration to find you; BECOME IT!!"