From Weight-Loss to Running; Fitness Journey of a Busy Mama to 3

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Day 7; Breaking through a plateau

Hey y'all!! 
Here we are, Week ONE; Day 7 of the Daily blogger challenge that Fitness Cheerleader has going on. 

How do you break through a plateau?

Good Question! I SWITCH up my routine as often as possible, I like to plan out my fitness calendar at least a month ahead. Sometimes, just weeks ahead, sometimes I do a spur of the moment workout to add it. I LOVE the variety I can do with my routine, especially since 95% is at HOME!! It proves to be most effective!

I have plenty of equipment to play with; Spin bike, BOSU, weights, Kettle bells, resistant bands, jumping rope, single and double jogger. I'm looking forward to adding MORE during the upcoming deployment. SO, the fitness journey is never boring. 

And, in my weight loss journey, the plauteau comes from crazy eating, the kind where I just don't pay attention to my meals. It's SUPER challenging when husband is around, because he LOVES to eat home-cooked meals, the DELICIOUS fatty stuff. When he is out to sea, it makes things EASY, i don't cook fatty meals, I don't buy this or that, I eat HEALTHIER. 


"Don't wait to for inspiration to find you; BECOME IT!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment