From Weight-Loss to Running; Fitness Journey of a Busy Mama to 3

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Moms Run This Town; First Meetup!!

I'm SO glad I was able to FINALLY join a few Fabulous Mother Runners tonight!
I met at a park, at a neighbor town, it was Beautiful. I actually, REALLY enjoy this small town, and was SUPER Excited to RUN and Explore!!



We are currently under an "excessive heat warning", reaching the 90s. Super Big Deal around here and it was HOT!! It was 88* at the start of the run. And, we were SO lucky to be running along side the water, so it was cool. I only snapped one photo since I was "chatting", that's a first! I was running aside Mama's, chatting about upcoming races, training, family,...LOVED IT!! 
We ran 4.06 Miles in 52:35; 469 Calories Burned.
I'll be meeting up again this Saturday.

I will also begin "hosting" Wednesday" Runs; SUPER Thrilled about that.
I'll be meeting up at different locations and will have the jogger to challenge myself. Baby Girl(s) will be happy, the love Mama Running!!

"Don't wait to for inspiration to find you; BECOME IT!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment