From Weight-Loss to Running; Fitness Journey of a Busy Mama to 3

Monday, August 6, 2012

Day 6; Highs & Lows

Your highs and lows this past year?

Hmmm...I'm a little bummer about my LOW, gaining roughly 13lbs back. Never again, will I resort to birth control. Obviously, it's a precaution since we didn't want a surprise baby. I'd rather choose the other forms. It took A LOT from me, gaining 13 lbs is rough, I FELT it on my body vs. seeing it on the scale. 

That's one thing I've learned on my fitness journey, the scale doesn't own me. It's how I FEEL, and I feel it in my stomach area, hips and thighs. You know the fun parts. My husband could care less, he LOVES every inch of me, he loves the jiggly parts, he loves that I workout, even though, he always wants me to stay home when he sees me in workout gear (HAH).


Family Tree we made the night before he left for deployment, Nov 2011.
"Other things may change us, but we start and end with family"

Web Chatting while he is in Dubai

Washington 

HIGH, busting my booty, RUNNING/Working out with 3 little monsters in tow, and holding things down while husband is on deployment/out to sea, SUPER MAMA! (Don't get me wrong, it gets a little [A LOT] CRAZY) 

We moved to Washington (I LOVE IT HERE!) Mid-October he left a month later to meet this ship on deployment, returned in March, left for 2 weeks in April, left again for 5 Weeks at the end of June and will be leaving SOON for a 7/8 Month Deployment. Talk about BUSY, it sucks but that's how it goes!!


"Don't wait to for inspiration to find you; BECOME IT!!"

3 comments:

  1. Love your quote. Your Family Tree is really sweet. Kudos to you for holding things together :] xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! You are one tough woman :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! You are a very strong awesome woman! You're very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete