From Weight-Loss to Running; Fitness Journey of a Busy Mama to 3

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Blackberry Adventure & Bling!!

REST DAY, yeahhh right!!

Well, I did take it a little easy but then decided to go on a spontaneous HIKE in search of blackberries!! It's been all the rave lately, and I wanted in, especially since it's near a favorite trail of ours.

Ohhh, checked the mail on the way to the trails and I received my FABULOUS MEDAL for the Virtual 10k I ran earlier this week. I loved that this RACE was in support of Breast Cancer. Something definitely close to my heart; MIL is a survivor. 





WE found LOTS of blackberries along the trails and got to picking. The girls REALLY enjoyed it. So, did I!! Leanna asked if we could come back, EVERYDAY!! Ahh, silly girl. 
They were excited about the many things we could make with them and just eating them plain.
They are SO yummaaayyyyy!! We logged in a 1.24 in just under 2 hours. It was definitely a workout since I was pretty SORE from the August Challenge, and fighting thorns, left & right, while holding down vines so the girls could pick em'. Yeahhh, I'm on recovery mode now!


 

"Don't wait to for inspiration to find you; BECOME IT!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment