From Weight-Loss to Running; Fitness Journey of a Busy Mama to 3

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Hello, Clean Eating!!

Clean Eating is among many September Routines/Challenges!!

I'm feeling READY after a few months of research, finding recipes and loading up my "Clean Eating" binder. 

After this past month, August, I need this little [big] change, kind of like a body cleanse. And, I'm taking the girls along on the ride with [almost] NO processed foods, like the typical chicken nuggets or corn dogs. I'm sure they will miss them a little and will not like trying all the new things I've got line up on the Meal Plans. It's a new experience we will all get to enjoy, at least I know I will. It'll also be beneficial for the Prep Planning Weekends! School starts this week and I'll have a first grader, who loves taking her own lunch to school, even packing her own lunch. I'm EXCITED!

Happy Clean Eating!!


{these cards always make me giggle}


"Don't wait to for inspiration to find you; BECOME IT!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment