From Weight-Loss to Running; Fitness Journey of a Busy Mama to 3

Friday, August 24, 2012

Hello Again, Rest Day!

I had a LONG RUN on schedule but that's not going to happen and I'm okay with that. This morning, baby girl and I shared a bowl of steel cut oats w/the delicious blackberries we picked yesterday. SO GOOD!!

Husband was home mid-morning after a duty day. My brother came over and spent some time hanging out. I did a little cleaning, went to register my girl at her new school!! And, we added another piece to a project I had started to work on 2 months ago, dining room hutch!!! I'll be choosing another color scheme; My FIRST project on my "deployment projects" list!! I'm a CREATIVE CRAFTY mama, DIY, unique furniture make-over, I could go on, really.....another outlet besides running/fitness!! I'm also EXCITED to start and host Happy {CRAFTY} Hour in September!! Where a few Military Mama's get together and work on creative projects or a weekly themed project challenge!! Something we need while our loved one's are on deployment!!
I am feeling the squats and burpees!! Tomorrow is an EARLY DAY; I'll be refreshed and ready to RUN and complete The Bug Run Half-Marathon!!

Happy Running y'all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment