From Weight-Loss to Running; Fitness Journey of a Busy Mama to 3

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Day 14; What If

Something you always think “what if?” about

Let's seee.....WHAT IF, I got up off my "NEW MOM/HUSBAND DEPLOYED" ASS to get FIT!?!

Well, Actually, I DID!!
I hung out w/a friend, we did Winsor Pilates, went on long walks with the girls.I even bought a single jogger and went on runs. It just wasn't enough. I "was" overwhelmed with the military lifestyle; moved to SD from HI, ONE MONTH before we welcomed out first daughter. Then husband deployed almost 6 months later for 6 months. First deployment with a child. I was just dealing with a lot and FITNESS was not on my top priority list. 
[9/10mths Post-Baby; 3 Girls]

I held on to that baby weight for nearly 3 years, not my proudest moment but I LEARNED!!
 And, got with it after my last 2 babies, reaching & surpassing pre-pregnancy weight.

"Don't wait to for inspiration to find you; BECOME IT!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment