From Weight-Loss to Running; Fitness Journey of a Busy Mama to 3

Friday, August 3, 2012

Fitness Friday!!

Another EARLY Start; Another Duty Day for husband!!


The Sunshine was out in WA, SO, we took it to the track early this morning, 8:30!!
Girls loved running around and exploring, and luckily it wasn't busy with other [military] folks. There was a few laps where Leanna (took a lap to herself) or Ailea ran alongside me, I also took turns "racing" with Leanna. Overall, I enjoyed it. So HAPPY, they were all in good moods, sometimes I'm not so lucky. Hah. I got myself 2 miles, paused a few times to attend to girls, and paced the "beginning" of an aching foot. It's safe to say, that I do need an insole for my right foot. I've worn 2 different running shoes (one pair doesn't have more than 30miles on it), one more supportive than the other and it's the same area that gets irritated. The doctor also recommended this when I went in to get it checked out. Bummer but doable!

Cruising in Style

Mama's Cheer Squad!


Go, Ailea, Go!

 Mama's got curves (hips) and a cute little runner next to her!



Here's what today's Fitness included;

  • ‎1. 63 Mile Walk to/from track w/a stop at the park. 
  • 2 Mile Run. 
  • Day 2/3 of August Challenge; 28 Squats/17 Burpees/ 45 (20/25) Second Wall Sit.

My pretty little monsters out in the field & a Happy 2 Miles it was!




"Don't wait to for inspiration to find you; BECOME IT!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment