From Weight-Loss to Running; Fitness Journey of a Busy Mama to 3

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Confession Time...

My plans weren't a go this morning, it was another Baby Girl woke up before my alarm to nurse, then stayed up to play. Husband was also up playing with her, kind of like some one-on-one time with her for almost 2 hours. He eventually fell asleep thereafter, I nursed again, she has been cluster nursing lately, yes, even at almost 19 months. She went back to sleep right about 7. A missed Run, It was worth spending time with her, so early.

It's 8:30 now and I have a headache. Why? AS much as I love the idea of sleeping in, just another hour, it KILLS me, I wake up with a headache, my body is a little achy, I'm disoriented. So, sleeping in "sometimes" is not my friend. Going to "TRY" to squeeze in the missed run sometime today before my brother comes over and we BBQ. And, I'll try to aim for another RUN in the Early AM too. I'm only 6 Miles from completing The Bug Run Half-Marathon, I have until the end of the month though. 

Geez, Rosanna..why so eager to get these runs in?? Well, they are my last one(s), My last SOLO runs, with out the worry of 3 girls being babysat or in the playroom (climbing).....husband leaves on Monday for an 8 months deployment. Now, back to working on my September Meal Plans, Fitness Challenges (for the Fit-Loving Ladies Group), Bootcamp & Happy {Craft} Hour Challenge/Ideas! Happy Saturday Y'all!!

"Don't wait to for inspiration to find you; BECOME IT!!"

1 comment:

  1. Dont beat yourself up too much over a missed run. Sometimes our bodies just need the break! Looks like you have a busy September planned! WAY TO GO!

    ReplyDelete