From Weight-Loss to Running; Fitness Journey of a Busy Mama to 3

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Squats, Burpees, Oh My!

Talk about FI-YAH!!!

My bottom half is feeling SORE/BURNED/FABULOUS!!!

This month I started the August Gold Medal Ass Challenge, over at the Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans. I got de-railed after my bum knee. Whomp! Whomp!!


 I decided to jump back on it today with days 8-15; Total of 285 Squats, 95 Burpees and Wall-Sits. I might do MORE later...maybe...I got to moving around and felt a little sting in my knee. 

Agh!!
Other than this little challenge, it's "REST" Day, NO RUNNING. I actually had my alarm set but could NOT get out of bed, I  guess my body needed the extra rest. Even though, I dozed off for nearly 3 hours yesterday afternoon when husband got off work, he just left me sleep. Kind of sweet. Kind of worrisome. Not sure why the exhaustion hit. 
I have a LONG RUN planned for tomorrow! And, then it's kind of "maybe" from there, since it's our last weekend with him, home. I REALLY don't want to go back to Treadmill Runs, but trying to get an outdoor run with 3 girls in tow is crazy challenging. We just might have to hit the track, and log in miles that way. Once, school starts it'll be a little "less" crazy!! 
Ahhhh, there's some Happy Running someway!!

"Don't wait to for inspiration to find you; BECOME IT!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment